PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY – BY USING THE SERVICES OF LOVE COLOUR LTD YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT WITH US AND AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
‘We’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means Love Colour Ltd. ‘You’, ‘the client’, ‘the customer’, ‘your’ means the person who requested our services and enters into this contract.
The agreed final quote represents a written contract for the exact work to be completed at the price quoted.
- Any agreement made verbally is not covered by the contract unless it has been written into said contract.
- The agreement is made between Love Colour Ltd and the client. The client is identified as the person who requested the quotation.
- Love Colour Ltd will not enter into any dialogue, accept any requests or communicate in any way with anyone other than the client except where the client has provided written permission that allows them to do so.
- The acceptance of the quote, electronically or by any other means signifies a full acceptance and commitment to accept these terms and conditions.
- Please check your quotation carefully.
- Payment Terms; Our payment terms are detailed within each quotation. A deposit may be required prior to works, with the remainder being paid immediately upon completion of works.
- Stage Payments; Any stage payments will be detailed in our quotation.
- Day Rate works: If works are carried out on day rate basis our standard day rate covers Monday to Friday during normal working hours. Saturdays, bank holidays and out of hours works are charged at a premium rate. Day rate invoices will show the labour element, materials (paints, wallpapers purchased) and ‘Sundry items’ (Hire charges for specialist access and specialist machinery in addition to decorative materials used to complete the works).
- Contract Payments: Full payment will be required 7 days from the invoice date. We will only accept CIS at 20%.
- As part of our commitment to providing excellent customer service we aim to ensure that we deliver a high standard of service and workmanship and that the customer is completely satisfied with the works carried out under the terms of the agreement. If you are not satisfied with the standard of work for whatever reason, we will endeavour to remedy the issue. Any grievances should be brought to our attention, by letter or email within 5 days of the completion of works.
- All necessary materials can be provided by us and will always be of high quality and used in an appropriate manner as per the manufacturer’s guidelines. We cannot guarantee any materials provided by the customer. Where it is necessary to match existing decor, our work will be carried out with this in mind, using appropriate materials that provide an exact match where possible. If an exact match will not be achievable, the client will be consulted.
- Any quote or estimate is subject to revision if there are any changes to the nature or extent of the requested work. This may apply to both labour and materials.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all valuable and/or fragile items, pictures and other wall-hangings and electrical goods are removed from the rooms that works are to be carried out.
- Assistance can be provided with the repositioning and/or removal of bulky furniture items and white goods, but will incur an additional charge. We reserve the right to decline to move white goods if the condition or position of the plumbing may incur a higher than normal risk of damage to the equipment or the property. We reserve the right to decline to move particularly heavy or bulky items if they present a higher than accepted health and safety risk.
- If the removal and reinstatement of radiators is required, you will be informed during the survey and it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that this is completed prior to our agreed arrival.
- Any items that are unable to be moved from the working areas will be suitable covered, but will remain in place at the customers own risk.
- Where items cannot be covered or protected, but could easily have been removed, we will request that they are removed before work commences. We cannot be held liable for damage to such items if they are not removed after such a request.
- During external decoration, we may require access within a lawned or bedded area. Although we will endeavour to be as careful and considerate as possible, the use of access equipment and the process of works may cause some temporary damage to these delicate areas.
- If there are parking restrictions immediately and surrounding the site we may request the temporary use of the customers driveway or parking space if available.
- We will not decorate any surface that we have good reason to suspect is asbestos. The removal of asbestos if required by the customer is to be completed by qualified specialist.
- The client will be expected to provide electrical power, running water and toilet facilities where reasonably possible.
- Payments are to be received in full as per the qualifications attached to the quotation. Failure to comply may lead to court proceedings.
- Access equipment or plant to be supplied by others for our use and free of charge. Road closures, pavement licences if required are to be sort from local authorities and paid for by the client.
- As some jobs can over run due to reasons beyond our control, we reserve the right to postpone start date of works, with a minimum of 24hrs notice. However we will endeavour to provide as much notice as possible. Should such a delay occur we will do our best to agree an alternative start date as close as possible to the original. In the event of such a delay we would not accept any costs, charges or penalties.
- The customer named within the accepted quotation or instruction has the right to cancel the works at anytime prior to the start date. However if a cancellation is received less than seven days prior to the start date, the customer will lose their deposit.
- 5 Year workmanship guarantee only applies to interior domestic work.
- Completion day guarantee only applies to interior and exterior domestic work.